Final Notes for the Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe in Tomato Sauce
➡️ Chicken can be prepared in classic dishes that will warm even the chilliest of evenings, or it can be baked with flavorful spices in new inspiring ways. More than likely chicken is already included in your daily food plan, but have you ever considered stuffing chicken? It is scrumptious, we assure you. In addition, the ability to modify stuffed chicken breast recipes to fit your culinary tastes and habits is one of their best features. Only the sky is the limit! Below are some tips to get the best results when using my recipe:
- instead of tomato paste, you can use canned tomatoes as well
- you can add a larger quantity of sugar depending on the acidity of tomato paste and your tastes, the sauce must be sweet-sour at the end
- boil the tomato sauce until it has a more viscous consistency but is still slightly fluid
- fry the chicken fillets until they are evenly browned on both sides over a low-medium temperature to remain juicy
- sprinkle fresh thyme sprigs over both fried chicken breasts and tomato sauce, then serve the food immediately
➡️ Enjoy cooking ham and cheese stuffed chicken breast from scratch! If you need additional info, read more on chicken as a food!