Egg stuffed meatloaf recipes – how to make stuffed meatloaf with a boiled egg. Easy meatloaf recipe to prepare an easy meatloaf with simple and savory ingredients like boiled eggs, mince, and vegetables.
View this video about how to make a stuffed meatloaf with boiled egg by using a traditional egg stuffed meatloaf recipe!
SUPER YUMMY food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of pork mince (you can use instead beef, lamb or combined mince)
2) 25 g / 0.9 oz of chopped green onion
3) 1 red bell pepper, cubed
4) 2-5 garlic cloves or to taste
5) a bundle of green parsley leaves (dill, basil leaves)
6) salt and ground black pepper
7) 2 eggs for the mince mixture + 6-8 eggs to boil
8) 2-3 tbsp of breadcrumbs
9) about half a glass of cold water (200 ml / 7 fl oz) or less
1) place the ground meat into a large bowl and add the chopped green onions and the cubed red bell peppers
2) finely chop or crush the garlic cloves and add it over the mincemeat
3) finely chop the parsley and add it into the bowl
4) season with salt and ground black pepper to taste (you can use instead red pepper paste for food seasonins)
5) break the eggs over the minced meat
6) add breadcrumbs to the bowl and some water if necessary, then combine all ingredients well
7) boil the rest of eggs until the yolks harden, then wait to cool and peel them off
8) brush a taller tray with some oil or coat it with baking paper
9) separate the mincemeat into two equal parts
10) place one of the mince halves on the tray in a layer, then put over, in the middle, the boiled eggs into one or two rows, on your choice
11) place the second piece of mince over eggs in a layer, then press the mince layer edges to seal the stuffing
12) place the tray in the oven at about 180 C /360 F and roast the meatloaf until golden brown (about 45-60 minutes)
13) take out the tray from the oven and wait about 30 minutes before slicing the egg stuffed meatloaf
Meatloaf is one of the most popular food recipes including ground meat.
There are available lots of meatloaf recipes with different meat types. Most of them are using ground beef, but you’ll also find many recipes with ground pork, lamb, veal and even poultry and seafood.
Classic recipes include just meat, but nowadays many chefs mix the mincemeat with cheese or various vegetables to avoid making a very dry meatloaf.
A meatloaf with cheese, fresh vegetables or pickles is juicier, so it’s more likely to be appreciated by the people who taste it.
The recipe presented on this webpage is a combination of an authentic recipe and a modern recipe. The final result is a really delicious main dish that probably will like to your friends and family.
This stuffed meatloaf with boiled egg and vegetables is very tasty and doesn’t require advanced cooking skills to get great results. For these reasons, I cook it pretty often.
To make egg stuffed meatloaf you need to invest some time, but the final result is worth the effort since this dish is really delicious and very nourishing!
People who like more flavored food can add to the mince more spices such as cumin, hot chili pepper, ginger powder, thyme, and so on.
The added vegetables make the stuffed meatloaf more appealing because its taste is more refined than when you make meatloaf filled just with eggs.
If you don’t have green onions, you can simply replace it with caramelized onion or leak. The parsley can be replaced with dill or basil leaves if you like these flavors more.
Egg stuffed meatloaf is fantastic when it’s served along with mashed potatoes, but you can also eat it with green beans, risotto, or another side dish on your choice. Enjoy it!
Most egg stuffed meatloaf recipes use pork, beef, turkey or lamb mince.
Read more about meatloaf here.