Homemade pasta sauce recipes – how to make a marinara sauce for spaghetti in 8 steps at home.
Easy tomato pasta sauce recipe to cook a homemade pasta sauce for spaghetti with simple ingredients like tomato broth and wheat flour.
Learn in this video how to make tomato pasta sauce from scratch by using a tasty and easy marinara sauce recipe with tomato broth!
SUPER YUMMY homemade pasta sauce recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) place tomato broth into a saucepan
2) season with salt and pepper to taste, then add some sugar according to your taste
3) pour about 500 ml/17 fl oz of water into the pan (depending on the broth consistency you can add less or more water), then add a little vegetable oil and mix ingredients
4) place the pan to the stovetop over a medium temperature and wait to boil
5) meanwhile, place the flour into a bowl, pour over about 50 ml/17 fl oz of cold water, and mix the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency without flour lumps
6) when the broth starts bubbling, pour the flour mixture into the saucepan slowly while mixing continuously and pretty energetically
7) reduce temperature and wait a couple of minutes to thicken the pasta sauce, then add some vinegar to your taste and combine ingredients
8) continue boiling 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has a slightly viscous consistency
Since the sauce is so much used in the modern cooking, there is important to know a few good recipes to make homemade pasta sauce. Besides white sauce, tomato sauce is included in many recipes featuring pasta and especially spaghetti.
I like to make a sauce with fresh tomatoes, but sometimes I don’t have enough time, so I use a very quick recipe to make a homemade pasta sauce, the one that I share with you on this page.
Making tomato pasta sauce with tomato sauce comes from the period when fresh tomatoes were available only during summer, so the housewives made broth to enjoy tomato in wintertime. Naturally, they came to the idea of making tomato sauce from the broth, which includes a very simple and quick cooking method.
As a result, this recipe is actually an old fashioned tomato sauce used in many parts of the world and especially Eastern Europe from ancient times. Actually, it’s the simplest such recipe. There are some versions that feature more flavors such as garlic, onion, bay, and so on.
However, starting from this easy homemade pasta sauce, you can cook a more complex sauce with more flavors on your choice.
Besides cooking pasta and especially spaghetti, you can use this tomato sauce as a marinara sauce for meatballs and pork roast. Of course, it can be used also in combination with boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, chicken, and so on.
Enjoy the simple homemade pasta sauce with tomato broth!
Read more about tomato sauce types here.