Pork brisket recipes – how to make pork brisket in the oven with tomato sauce. Easy pork roast recipe to cook crispy pork ribs in the oven with tomato sauce and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make pork brisket in the oven from scratch by using an easy pork roast recipe with tomato sauce!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of pork brisket, with or without skin
2) salt and ground black pepper to taste (you can replace salt with Portuguese red pepper paste for food seasoning)
3) some black peppercorn (optional)
4) garlic cloves to taste (I use about 8-12 garlic cloves)
5) 1 kg / 35 oz of chopped skinless tomatoes
6) 200 ml / 7 fl oz of water
7) 100 ml /3.5 fl oz of vegetable oil
1) remove the skin from brisket by using a sharp knife (optional)
2) make cuts between pork brisket ribs without separating them completely (cut about to the middle of the chunk)
3) make some crosscuts on the meat surface just like in the video (it can also be made on the skin) – this is an optional but recommended step
4) place brisket on a tray, then season it on both sides with salt or red pepper paste and ground black pepper to taste, rub well the meat to get the seasoning inside cuts
5) add some garlic cloves, then add chopped tomato to the tray over pork brisket
6) sprinkle some black peppercorn if you want to get a really spicy taste for the pork roast in the oven you are cooking
7) pour some water and vegetable oil into the tray, then cover it with foil
8) place the tray in the oven at about 170 C / 340 F for about 1 hour
9) remove foil, put the tray back in the oven and roast the pork brisket at the highest temperature until golden, flip the brisket 1-2 times to brown evenly and leave it with the meaty part up at the end (recommended)
10) when pork roast is ready, cut along brisket ribs to separate them into slices
11) serve brisket pork ribs with some tomato sauce added over the slice
Pork brisket recipe in the oven is definitely one of my favorite pork roast recipes. I cook brisket in many ways, but one of the most used recipes is that with tomato sauce.
Brisket ribs in the oven with tomato sauce is a perfect dish for any gourmet – the juicy pork roast is combined with the flavored tomato gravy and appetizing garlic aroma.
Plus, there is the spicy black pepper influence, so you can imagine the feast awaiting on you when you cook this recipe!
To get the best result when cooking pork roast with brisket is crucial to bake meat slowly at a medium-low temperature. By using low temperatures, meat has time both to soften and brown. So, you’ll enjoy a perfect food with roasted pork with one of the cheapest bu savoriest pig cut, the brisket!
If you’d like, you can serve both wine and beer along with this pork roast in the oven.
Enjoy the pork brisket recipe in the oven!
Read more about brisket pork ribs here.