5 PRO Tips For The Tomato Roast Chicken Recipe
➡️ Cooking whole roast chicken in the oven is a great way to prepare a bird, with minimal cleanup. For a simple roast chicken that turns your lunch into a feast, just use this recipe to get a golden brown finish without too much fuss. The meat is tender inside and offers you lots of flavors soaked up from the tomato marinade. To get the best results when using my recipe, just follow the tips provided below:
- for the best results, I recommend you use a chicken of about 1.5 kg/50 oz
- if you don’t have tomato broth at hand, you can replace it with 250 g/9 oz of tomato paste and 250 ml/9 fl oz of cold water that you mixed previously
- dried rosemary can be replaced with rosemary twigs that you place inside the chicken during grilling
- even if not mandatory, I still recommend you to wait as much as you can before grilling to allow time for the chicken to soak up flavors from the marinade
- wait some time when the chicken is roasted so that the juices resulting during cooking are absorbed in the meat
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking tomato roast chicken from scratch!