Simple vanilla cake recipes – how to make vanilla bundt cake at home. Easy vanilla cake recipe to bake a homemade cake with simple and tasty ingredients like vanilla.
Learn in this video how to make vanilla bundt cake from scratch by using a yummy and easy vanilla cake recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 eggs
2) 200 g / 7 oz of granulated sugar
3) 1 tsp of fine salt
4) 30 ml / 1 fl oz of vanilla essence (1 tbsp)
5) 200 ml / 7 fl oz of sunflower oil
6) 70 ml / 2.4 fl oz of cold cow milk
7) 7 g / 0.25 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
8) 250 g / 9 oz of cake flour
9) 200 g / 7 oz of caster sugar
10) 1 tbsp of sunflower oil for icing
11) 1 tbsp of vanilla essence for icing
12) 4 tbsp of hot cow milk for icing
1) break eggs and put them into a bowl
2) add granulated sugar to the bowl and whisk ingredients by mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
3) add salt and 1 tbsp of vanilla essence, then mix ingredients again
4) pour 200 ml / 7 fl oz of sunflower oil and 70 ml / 2.4 fl oz of cold cow milk into the bowl, then mix again
5) sieve baking powder and flour, then put them into the bowl and mix ingredients by hand to combine well
6) cover the bowl with food foil and place it into the fridge for at least 1 hour (you can keep it overnight as well)
7) grease and flour a bundt pan (view how to flour a bundt pan)
8) pour the dough into the pan
9) shake the pan well to level the dough and eliminate excess air
10) place pan into the preheated oven at 200 C / 390 F and bake the cake until golden on top and no more sticky inside
11) take the pan out from the oven and wait to cool the bundt cake to room temperature
12) take the cake out from the pan
13) while the cake is cooling, place caster sugar into a bowl
14) pour a spoon of oil over sugar, then pour vanilla essence and hot milk into the bowl
15) combine ingredients from bowl well by hand until you get a smooth icing
16) pour icing gradually over bundt cake and let it flow naturally down on the side
17) wait to harden icing completely (at least 3 hours)
18) slice cake up as desired
Most of you are familiar with bundt cakes and, probably, baked already such home cake. Despite its old fashioned aura, bundt cake remains one of the preferred cake recipes nowadays. Asa result, many people are looking for the best and easiest vanilla cake recipes.
Bundt cake recipe presented on this webpage is extremely easy to make, so it’s accessible to anyone who wants to taste a fantastic vanilla-flavored cake.
This recipe is one of the easiest homemade cake recipes, it requires very few ingredients, and the preparation time is very short. As a result, it’s a very good choice when you want to make a quick and delicious dessert.
Despite its simplicity, the cake is still exceptionally tasty and fluffy! It has a strong vanilla flavor and a fluffy texture that will melt in your mouth!
As a result, this vanilla cake recipe is ideal for a dessert or a sweet snack along with tea or coffee.
Enjoy vanilla bundt cake recipe!
Read more about bundt cake origins here!