📖 Table of Contents
Homemade Bundt Cake Recipes: Classic Vanilla Bundt Cake
My classic vanilla bundt cake recipe is possibly the most delicious bundt cake recipe you’ve ever baked at home!
➡️ Are you searching for easy homemade vanilla cake recipes in 2023? On this page, you’ll discover how to make vanilla bundt cake from scratch in 18 steps at home.
➡️ My easy vanilla cake recipe enables you to bake a homemade cake with simple and tasty ingredients like vanilla flavor.
➡️ Learn below how to make vanilla bundt cake from scratch using a yummy and easy vanilla cake recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Vanilla Bundt Cake from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make vanilla bundt cake?
1) 3 eggs
2) 200 g/7 oz of granulated sugar
3) 1 tsp of fine salt
4) 30 ml/1 fl oz of vanilla essence (1 tbsp)
5) 200 ml/7 fl oz of sunflower oil
6) 70 ml/2.4 fl oz of cold cow milk
7) 7 g/0.25 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
8) 250 g/9 oz of cake flour
9) 200 g/7 oz of caster sugar
10) 1 tbsp of sunflower oil for icing
11) 1 tbsp of vanilla essence for icing
12) 4 tbsp of hot cow milk for icing
How to make vanilla bundt cake from scratch?
1) break eggs and put them into a bowl
2) add granulated sugar to the bowl and whisk ingredients by mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
3) add salt and 1 tbsp of vanilla essence, then mix ingredients again
4) pour 200 ml/7 fl oz of sunflower oil and 70 ml/2.4 fl oz of cold cow milk into the bowl, then mix again
5) sieve baking powder and flour, then put them into the bowl and mix ingredients by hand to combine well
6) cover the bowl with food foil and place it in the fridge for at least 1 hour (you can keep it overnight as well)
7) grease and flour a bundt pan (view how to flour a bundt pan)
8) pour the dough into the pan
9) shake the pan well to level the dough and eliminate excess air
10) place the pan into the preheated oven at 200 C/390 F and bake the cake until golden on top and no more sticky inside
11) take the pan out of the oven and wait to cool the bundt cake to room temperature
12) take the cake out of the pan
13) while the cake is cooling, place caster sugar into a bowl
14) pour a spoon of oil over the sugar, then pour vanilla essence and hot milk into the bowl
15) combine ingredients from the bowl well by hand until you get a smooth icing
16) pour icing gradually over the bundt cake and let it flow naturally down on the side
17) wait to harden the icing completely (at least 3 hours)
18) slice the classic vanilla bundt cake up as desired
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Vanilla Bundt Cake Recipe
➡️ Vanilla cake is one of the most popular homemade cake recipes. Therefore, there are available lots of vanilla cake recipes with or without a cream filling.
➡️ Most of you are familiar with bundt cakes and, probably, have baked already such home cakes. Despite its old-fashioned aura, bundt cake remains one of the preferred cake recipes nowadays. As a result, many people are looking for the best and easiest vanilla cake recipes.
➡️ The classic bundt cake recipe shared on this webpage is extremely easy to make, so it’s accessible to anyone who wants to taste a fantastic vanilla-flavored cake. Actually, this recipe is one of the easiest homemade cake recipes, it requires very few ingredients, and the preparation time is very short. As a result, it’s a very good choice when you want to make a quick and delicious dessert.
➡️ Despite its simplicity, the cake is still exceptionally tasty and fluffy! It has a strong vanilla flavor and a fluffy texture that will melt in your mouth! Hence, this vanilla cake recipe is ideal for a dessert or a sweet snack along with tea or coffee.
➡️ Enjoy making vanilla bundt cake from scratch! For additional info, read more on bundt cake!
Related Bundt Cake Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by