Baked chicken wings recipe – how to make baked chicken wings with potatoes. Easy food recipe to cook crispy chicken wings in the oven with potatoes and more tasty and healthy ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make baked chicken wings from scratch by using a yummy and easy baked wings recipe with potatoes!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2.5 kg / 88 oz of chicken wings
2) salt or salted red pepper paste
3) ground black pepper to taste
4) some garlic to taste (I use about half a garlic head)
5) 2-4 tbsp of olive oil
6) 2.5 kg / 88 oz of potatoes
7) 1.5 l / 50 fl oz of chicken broth or water
8) some rosemary springs to taste (optional) – you can use 1 tsp of dried rosemary instead
1) place chicken wings into a bowl, add over them salted red pepper paste or salt, ground black pepper, and crushed garlic to taste, pour 1-2 spoons of olive oil, then rub the wings to coat well with seasonings
2) peel potatoes off and cut them into medium-sized cubes
3) season potatoes with some salt and pour 1-2 spoons of olive oil over it, then mix ingredients
4) place potato on a tray into a layer, then pour over it broth or water
5) place rosemary springs over potatoes or sprinkle all over the dried version
6) put chicken wings on top with the joint upwards, just like in the video
7) put the tray in the oven at 220 C / 430 F for about 30 minutes
8) take out the tray from the oven, flip the wings, then put back the tray in the oven and wait until the chicken is brown and potatoes are soft (20-30 minutes)
9) turn the oven off and leave the tray inside for 15-30 minutes before serving (recommended)
Chicken wings are included in many chicken recipes. They are cooked in many ways – fried, grilled, and baked.
Baked chicken is one of my favorite foods, no matter if I cook a whole chicken, chicken leg quarters or chicken wings. However, I use often wings to make baked chicken because they are simply delicious and are ready in a pretty short time.
Baked chicken wings recipe is very easy, so anyone can make baked wings in the oven with great results. You can use baby potatoes in the season if you want to enjoy an even more refined version of the recipe. Or, you can replace the broth or water with wine to cook like a real master chef!
Baked chicken wings with potatoes can be served without any other side dish. A fresh vegetable salad or some pickles pass very well with the baked chicken wings recipe.
Another way to serve baked chicken wings with potatoes is by using some dipping sauce for the roasted chicken wings. You can serve any kind of dipping sauce you like – tomato sauce, garlic sauce, and so on.
When it comes to drinks for serving next to the baked chicken wings recipe, I recommend a dry or half-dry white wine. Of course, you can serve a cold beer, soft drinks or sparkling water instead if you don’t like alcoholic beverages.
By the way, you can cook chicken leg quarters by using the baked chicken wings recipe. The method is identical, but you need to bake the chicken legs a bit more because the meat is thicker on the bone.
Enjoy baked chicken wings with potatoes!
Read more about chicken wing as food here!