Learn in this video how to make roasted beet puree from scratch by using a yummy and easy beetroot puree recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking red beet puree at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) roast, bake, or boil beetroot until soft, then wait to cool to room temperature
2) peel beet off and cube it into medium-sized pieces
3) place beetroot into a blender
4) add into blender salt and ground black pepper to taste, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and sour cream, then combine ingredients until you get a very smooth puree sauce
5) take puree out from blender and serve it on the same day over or next to a roast on your choice
Beet puree sauce can be prepared both with red beetroot and golden beet. Actually, you can use any edible beet type.
Before making puree, you have to cook beets. This can be achieved by roasting on the grill, baking in the oven, or boiling in water.
There are not many cooking tips regarding the roasted beet puree because it’s very easy to prepare.
The main advice is to combine ingredients extremely well to get a fine sauce with a creamy consistency.
This beet puree recipe is very useful because the sauce matches very well different roast types and especially roasted duck, roasted lamb, and grilled salmon. Of course, it can be used for other roast meat dishes.
Enjoy roasted beetroot puree!
Read more about beetroot here!