Beetroot puree recipes – how to make roasted beet puree at home. Red beet puree recipe to make a sauce with simple ingredients for the duck, salmon, lamb, and other tasty dishes.
Learn in this video how to make roasted beet puree from scratch by using a yummy and easy beetroot puree recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 500 g / 17.5 oz of red beet
2) salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) 1/4 tsp of ginger powder
4) 1/4 tsp of garlic powder or 1-2 garlic cloves
5) 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
6) 3 tbsp of heavy cream (12% fat)
1) roast, bake or boil beetroot until soft, then wait to cool to room temperature
2) peel beet off and cube it into medium-sized pieces
3) place beetroot into a blender
4) add into blender salt and ground black pepper to taste, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and sour cream, then combine ingredients until you get a very smooth puree sauce
5) take puree out from blender and serve it in the same day over or next to a roast on your choice
Beet puree sauce can be prepared both with red beetroot and golden beet. Actually, you can use any edible beet type.
Before making puree, you have to cook beets. This can be achieved by roasting on the grill, baking in the oven or boiling in water.
There are not many cooking tips regarding the roasted beet puree because it’s very easy to prepare.
The main advice is to combine ingredients extremely well to get a fine sauce with a creamy consistency.
This beet puree recipe is very useful because the sauce matches very well different roast types and especially roasted duck, roasted lamb, and grilled salmon. Of course, it can be used for other roast meat dishes.
Enjoy roasted beetroot puree!
Read more about beetroot here!