📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Homemade Beetroot Puree Recipes: Beet Puree Sauce
My beetroot puree sauce recipe is possibly the most delicious roasted beet puree recipe you’ve ever cooked at home!
➡️ Are you looking for easy beetroot puree recipes in 2023? On this page, you’ll discover how to make roasted beet puree from scratch in 5 steps at home.
➡️ My red beet puree recipe helps you make a dipping sauce with simple ingredients for duck, salmon, lamb, and other tasty dishes.
➡️ Read on and learn below how to make roasted beet puree from scratch using a yummy and easy beetroot puree recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Beetroot Puree Sauce from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make roasted beet puree?
1) 500 g/17.5 oz of red beet
2) salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) 1/4 tsp of ginger powder
4) 1/4 tsp of garlic powder or 1-2 garlic cloves
5) 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
6) 3 tbsp of heavy cream (12% fat)
How to make roasted beet puree from scratch?
1) roast, bake, or boil beetroot until soft, then wait to cool to room temperature
2) peel beet off and cube it into medium-sized pieces
3) place beetroot into a blender
4) add into blender salt and ground black pepper to taste, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and sour cream, then combine ingredients until you get a very smooth puree sauce
5) take puree out from the blender and serve it on the same day over or next to a roast of your choice
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Roasted Beet Puree Recipe
➡️ There are many food recipes that require a sauce as a side dish to enjoy at the highest level. Among my preferred sauce recipes is the roasted beetroot puree. Beet puree sauce can be prepared both with red beetroot and golden beet. Actually, you can use any edible beet type.
➡️ Before making puree, you have to cook beets. This can be achieved by roasting on the grill, baking in the oven, or boiling in water. Since the recipe is very simple, there aren’t many cooking tips to share regarding roasted beet puree sauce.
➡️ However, my main advice is to combine ingredients extremely well to get a very smooth sauce with a creamy consistency.
➡️ This beet puree recipe is very useful because the sauce matches very well different roast types and especially roasted duck, roasted lamb, and grilled salmon. Of course, it can be used for other roast meat dishes.
➡️ Enjoy cooking roasted beet puree from scratch! For additional info, read more on purée!
Related Beet Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by