Easy cooking breaded chicken wings recipe – how to make chicken wings in breadcrumbs in 9 steps at home.
Easy fried chicken wing recipe to cook German schnitzel with chicken wings and breadcrumbs.
Learn in this cooking video how to make breaded chicken wings from scratch using a yummy and easy German chicken wings recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking chicken wings in breadcrumbs! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) remove the end of the chicken wings and keep the fleshy part (not mandatory but recommended)
2) season wings with salt and ground pepper to taste, rub them well to enter spices in the meat, and, if you have time, put them about in the fridge for about 1 hour
3) break eggs into a bowl, then beat them up with a fork
4) pass chicken wings through flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs (exactly in this order) – coat them well with all these ingredients
5) pour some oil into a pan, place the pan on the stovetop over medium temperature and wait until the oil is hot
6) put chicken wings into oil and wait until golden brown on the bottom side
7) flip wings and wait until evenly browned
8) take chicken schnitzel wings out from oil, drain them well, and place it on absorbent paper to remove any excess oil
9) serve fried chicken wings while still warm
Schnitzel is a very popular food recipe in several European countries including Austria, Germany, Hungary, and many more.
Chicken schnitzel with breadcrumbs, named in some countries breaded chicken, is one of my favorite chicken recipes. I make this German schnitzel recipe with chicken wings, chicken breast, and chicken legs – all versions are fantastic!
Many people prefer boneless chicken breast when cook schnitzel. Often I also make schnitzel with chicken breast because it is very tasty and nourishing.
A version of the chicken schnitzel is cordon bleu. This is, in fact, a stuffed chicken breast with ham and cheese which is dipped in breadcrumbs and fried like a schnitzel.
Pan-fried chicken is tasty and requires pretty short preparation time, so there is not surprising that more and more people prefer to cook recipes based on fried chicken.
Even if chicken breast is a great choice to make schnitzel or breaded chicken, chicken wings are also extremely good to prepare schnitzel. This is because the flesh on the wings is very tender and juicy, so the schnitzel will be more succulent!
So, the German chicken wings schnitzel is simply perfect when you want to eat pan-fried chicken – the meat inside is tender and juicy, while the external fried breadcrumb is crispy.
Chicken schnitzel wings, known also as breaded chicken wings, can be served plain, just with some sauce for dipping. Some of my favorite sauce types include hot chili pepper sauce, garlic sauce, and mustard sauce. Many people eat chicken schnitzel in this way to enjoy the savory fried chicken taste.
Whichever is the chosen way to eat breaded chicken wings, I assure you that your meal will turn into a real feast and you won’t regret the effort to cook such schnitzel! Enjoy it!
Read more about schnitzel origins here.