Parisian chicken schnitzel recipes – how to make chicken schnitzel without breadcrumbs. Easy schnitzel recipe to cook boneless chicken thighs without breadcrumbs but with egg and flour.
How to make chicken schnitzel at home by using a yummy and easy chicken recipe without breadcrumbs in the Parisian style!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1.2 kg / 42 oz of skinless boneless chicken thighs
2) salt and ground white pepper
3) 1 tsp of garlic powder
4) 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour
5) 10 g / 0.35 oz of baking powder
6) 1 tsp of paprika, sweet or spicy
7) 3 eggs
8) 150 ml / 5 fl oz of cold water
9) sunflower oil for frying
1) season chicken with salt and pepper to taste
2) sprinkle garlic powder over chicken, then rub the meat to enter flavors inside
3) cover chicken thighs with foil and put them into the fridge for at least 1 hour (recommended)
4) place the flour into a bowl, add baking powder, a pinch of salt and paprika, then combine ingredients
5) pour beaten eggs and water over the flour, then mix ingredients well until you get a smooth batter
6) cover the bowl with foil and put it into the fridge for 30 minutes
7) coat all chicken thighs with the batter you prepared previously
8) pour abundant oil into a frying pan, then place the pan over medium temperature and wait until the oil is hot
9) fry chicken schnitzel about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown
10) take schnitzel out from the pan and place it on absorbent paper to remove excess oil
11) serve chicken schnitzel without breadcrumbs while still warm
Undoubtedly, schnitzel is one of the favorite dishes when it comes to the most popular chicken recipes.
Chicken schnitzel can be prepared with or without breadcrumbs. On this page is presented the cooking method to make chicken thigh schnitzel without breadcrumbs, the so-called Parisian schnitzel.
The boneless chicken thigh schnitzel recipe is very tasty. Plus, the meat is juicy, while the crust is crunchy.
It’s very important to fry the chicken thighs over medium temperature to get the best results and juicy chicken schnitzel.
Schnitzel can be served with different side dishes. Some of the most popular of them are mashed potatoes, French fries, creamy boiled potatoes, risotto, various salad recipes with mayonnaise, fresh vegetable salads, and many more.
The most popular drink served with chicken thigh schnitzel is white wine, but you can serve beer as well.
Enjoy the video about how to make chicken schnitzel without breadcrumbs!
Read more about schnitzel types here.