6 PRO Tips For The Oven-Baked Pork Steaks Recipe
➡️ Cooking pork steaks in the oven is quite easy and doesn’t pose difficulties even for less experienced home chefs. However, I share a few tips in order to avoid common mistakes that one could make when cooking pork neck steaks in the oven.
- to get the best results when cooking baked pork steaks, I recommend you cut medium-thick slices because those too thin will dry out, while those too thick could remain raw and chewy inside
- I prefer to cook this recipe with pork neck, but you can also use other pork cuts such as pork shoulder and pork loin
- along with the mentioned vegetables, others can be used such as zucchini or eggplant
- for a spicy taste, you can add one or two hot chili peppers to the chopped vegetables
- for a more refined dinner, you can replace water with white wine
- remove the foil from the tray only when the meat slices are soft enough, this way the baked pork steaks will definitely be tender and juicy
➡️ The best methods for cooking baked pork steaks are those that result in tender, flavorful steaks with a crisp exterior. Enjoy cooking baked pork neck steaks in the oven from scratch!