Cooking pork steaks in the oven is quite easy and doesn’t pose difficulties even to a less experienced chef. However, I share a few tips in order to avoid common mistakes that one could make when cooking pork neck steaks in the oven.
- to get the best results when cooking baked pork steaks, I recommend you cut medium-thick slices because those too thin will dry out, while those too thick could remain raw and chewy inside
- I prefer to cook this recipe with pork neck, but you can also use other pork cuts such as pork shoulder and pork loin
- along with the mentioned vegetables, others can be used such as zucchini or eggplant
- for a spicy taste, you can add one or two hot chili peppers among the chopped vegetables
- for a more refined dinner, you can replace water with white wine
- remove the foil from the tray only when the meat slices are soft enough, this way the baked pork steaks will definitely be tender and juicy
baked pork steaks in the oven | baked pork neck steaks in the oven | how to cook pork steaks in the oven | how to cook pork neck steaks in the oven | oven-baked pork neck recipes | how to cook pork steaks in the oven | easy pork neck recipes