SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 3 kg/100 oz of pork (I recommend country-style pork loin or bone-in neck to get a tender pork roast)
2) salted red pepper paste or coarse salt to taste
3) a whole garlic head or to taste
4) black peppercorn to taste
5) 100 g/3.5 oz of chives or green onions
6) 1/2 tsp of thyme or rosemary or to taste
7) 200 ml/7 fl oz of water or dry white wine
8) 1 kg/35 oz of fresh pork sausage
1) remove the skin from country-style pork loin (see how to cut the skin), then cut meat into thick slices of about 2 fingers
2) rub the meat with salt or salted pepper paste (see how to make red pepper paste for food seasoning) and place it into the tray so that the fatty part is oriented up and the bone side down
3) peel garlic cloves off and place them into the tray between pork chunks
4) sprinkle black peppercorn into the tray to taste
5) sprinkle over meat some chopped chives or green onion
6) put thyme or rosemary springs to taste into the tray (you can use their dried version as well)
7) pour some water or wine into the tray, then place the tray in the oven at 160 C/320 F for about 1 hour
8) take the tray out from the oven, put fresh sausages on top of meat slices, then put the tray back in the oven at 250 C/480 F and fry ingredients until brown (add a little water or wine into the tray if needed)
9) turn the oven off and leave the tray inside for about 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
Delicious pork roast is one of the most popular food recipes in many countries of the world.
Therefore, almost everyone cooks different roast pork recipes, both on the BBQ and in the oven.
I also cook often pork roast in the oven of almost all pork cuts. Generally, I prefer to cook a pork roast with country-style pork loin or bone-in pork neck because the roast from these pork cuts is very tender and juicy.
One of the roast pork recipes that I prepare for special occasions such as Christmas table is this tasty roast pork with sausage in the oven, the wine version.
It’s a roast really worthy of a special meal. I like to use fresh spicy pork sausages for added flavor.
Of course, other types of fresh sausages can be used, including those prepared from a mixture of pork and beef. Sausages can also be slightly smoked if you prefer this taste.
At the table, I place on each plate a slice of roast and a piece of fried sausage. The refined taste of pork roast is combined with the delicious aroma of sausage and the flavor of the wine sauce, so the taste buds are fully spoiled!
When it comes to the most appropriate side dishes for this delicious roast pork recipe with sausage in the oven, I recommend mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, or roasted potatoes. Of course, you can serve other types of side dishes as you prefer!
Enjoy the roast pork with sausage in the oven!
View how to cook baked sausage without pork roast!
Read more about different pork dishes types here.