📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Pork Loin Steaks and Sausages in the Oven: Pork and Sausage Recipe
My pork loin and Italian sausage recipe is possibly the most delicious roast pork recipe you’ve ever cooked!
➡️ Are you searching for easy sausage and pork roast recipes in 2024? On this page, you’ll discover how to make roast pork and Italian sausages in the oven from scratch in 9 steps at home! There are a lot of people who like both oven-baked pork loin steaks and oven-baked Italian sausages, and I am one of them. However, most of them don’t know how to cook the two types of meat together in order to obtain a dish that includes both.
➡️ Maybe you too are confused about how to cook slices of pork and fresh sausages together so that both are perfectly prepared. The method is not difficult and involves cooking the two types of meat for different time intervals. My easy roast pork recipe helps you cook pork loin steaks in the oven with Italian sausages using just simple and tasty ingredients.
➡️ As I mentioned above, my cooking method is not difficult and does not require your presence in the kitchen for a long time because while the tray is in the oven you can do anything else you want. Watch the cooking video below and learn how to make pork roast with Italian sausage in the oven using a yummy and easy roast pork recipe from scratch.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Cook Roast Pork Steaks and Italian Sausages from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make roast pork and sausages in the oven?
1) 3 kg/100 oz of pork (I recommend country-style pork loin or bone-in neck to get a tender pork roast)
2) salted red pepper paste or coarse salt to taste
3) a whole garlic head or to taste
4) black peppercorn to taste
5) 100 g/3.5 oz of chives or green onions
6) 1/2 tsp of thyme or rosemary or to taste
7) 200 ml/7 fl oz of water or dry white wine
8) 1 kg/35 oz of fresh pork sausage
How to make pork roast and sausages from scratch?
1) remove the skin from country-style pork loin (see how to cut the skin), then cut meat into thick steaks of about 2 fingers
2) rub the meat with salt or salted pepper paste (see how to make red pepper paste for food seasoning) and place it into the tray so that the fatty part is oriented up and the bone side down
3) peel garlic cloves off and place them into the tray between pork chunks
4) sprinkle black peppercorn into the tray to taste
5) sprinkle over steaks some chopped chives or green onion
6) put thyme or rosemary springs to taste into the tray (you can use their dried version as well)
7) pour some water or wine into the tray, then place the tray in the oven at 160 C/320 F for about 30-60 minutes or until the pork steaks are tender
8) take the tray out from the oven, put Italian sausages on top of the steaks, then put the tray back in the oven at 250 C/480 F and fry ingredients until brown (add a little water or wine into the tray if needed)
9) turn the oven off and leave the tray inside for about 15-30 minutes before serving (recommended)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Roast Pork Recipe with Italian Sausages
➡️ Delicious pork roast is one of the most popular food recipes in many countries of the world. Therefore, almost everyone cooks different roast pork recipes, both on the BBQ and in the oven. I also often cook a pork roast in the oven of almost all pork cuts. Generally, I prefer to cook a pork roast with country-style pork loin steaks or bone-in pork neck steaks because the roast from these pork cuts is very tender and juicy.
➡️ One of the roast pork recipes that I prepare for special occasions such as Christmas tables is this tasty roast pork with sausages in the oven, the wine version. It’s a roast really worthy of a special meal. I like to use fresh spicy pork sausages for added flavor. Of course, other types of fresh sausages can be used, including those prepared from pork and beef. Sausages can also be slightly smoked if you prefer this taste.
➡️ When serving the dish, I place a slice of roast and a piece of fried sausage on each plate. In this way, the refined taste of pork roast is combined with the delicious aroma of sausage and the flavor of the wine sauce, so the taste buds are fully spoiled!
➡️ When it comes to the most appropriate side dishes for this delicious roast pork recipe with sausage in the oven, I recommend mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, or roasted potatoes. Of course, you can serve other types of side dishes as you prefer!
➡️ View how to cook baked sausage without pork roast!
➡️ Enjoy cooking roast pork recipes from scratch! For additional info, read more on pork loin!