Easy smoked sausage recipes – how to cook smoked sausage in the oven in a simple way.
Learn in this video how to cook smoked sausage in the oven to enjoy a tasty meal with very simple ingredients!
SUPER YUMMY smoked sausage recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) take a sharp knife and make cuts lengthwise so that the cut to end at the middle of the sausage, by other words, slice the sausage half-way
2) make cuts at about half a finger distance one to another
3) put sausages on a tray coated with baking paper
4) place the tray in the oven and start the broiler for about 15 minutes or set the oven at the highest temperature (290 C / 550 F) for about 30 minutes
5) flip the sausages one-two times to roast evenly
6) the oven-roasted sausages are ready when their skin is golden brown
Food recipes including sausage are at the top of preferences among many people. As a result, there are available thousands of recipes with different types of sausage, both fresh and smoked.
This video is about how to cook smoked sausage in the oven in a very simple way. Keep in mind this thing before leaving some acid comments or unlike the video!
In this video, I show you just a basic way to cook sausage in the oven. It does not claim to be a smoked sausage recipe or an elaborate way to cook sausages.
This method to cook smoked sausage in the oven is very fast and with great results.
The sausage is basically roasted and has a similar taste with the grilled sausage on the coal BBQ, excepting the smoky flavor.
Fresh sausages cannot be cooked exactly in this way because you cannot cut their skin.
Any half-raw sausage type, smoked or not, can be roasted in the oven just like I showed in the video.
One of the most popular such sausage type is the Polish kielbasa.
However, there are many other sausage sorts that can be cooked in this simple way, no matter the kind of meat they are prepared from – pork, beef, sheep, and so on.
Enjoy the easiest smoked sausage recipe!
If you want to cook more complex food with smoked sausage, view how to make smoked sausage and sauerkraut casserole with potatoes!
Read more about different sausage types here!